The Treehouse + The Cave


The Treehouse + The Cave: Letdown <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9561264\x26blogName\x3dThe+Treehouse+%2B+The+Cave\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thetreehouseandthecave.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thetreehouseandthecave.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2611371644715887499', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Letdown

No Cigs

Finally, I just found a couple minutes to go up to the roof for a smoke (hoping to time it with the sunset). Unfortunately, when I reached into my bag for a cigarette, my pack was not where it should have been. The second my fingers failed to connect with that tight cellophane, I remebered having given my pack to Heather last night. Fuck. Now I'll have to wait until I get home to grab a pack imported from South Carolina, 'cause I'm not buying one in the city, no way I'm paying $8.00.

Which leads me to thinking: Anti, bring a couple packs with you, you'll be so happy you did.

Blogger Mick thought:

Order now!

I'm working with the SCCA (Sports Car Club of America-NOT!; the South Carolina Cancer Alliance) to raise the tax on cigs and use the money to support treatment for the uninsured.

LUV U

February 2, 2005 at 8:01 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Mick thought:

P.S. the resolution of your digi cam shots is really worthwhile; I must zoom less and work on "still life" more---a post is incubating...

February 2, 2005 at 8:03 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Andy thought:

It's not so much the resolution of my camera (or the overall camera quality for that matter) that makes the biggest difference. It's more about knowing how to properly res down images, careful cropping and balancing levels in Photoshop. Pretty easy really, I'm happy to walk you through it.

A.

February 2, 2005 at 9:47 PM - Comment Permalink  

Post a Comment
Hide Comments