The Treehouse + The Cave


The Treehouse + The Cave: Board <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9561264\x26blogName\x3dThe+Treehouse+%2B+The+Cave\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thetreehouseandthecave.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thetreehouseandthecave.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2611371644715887499', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Board

Blogger heather thought:

EMERGENCY NOTICE TO ALL READERS:

THAT FLOURESCENT CHART YOU SEE? CURIOUS ABOUT IT? I WAS TOO. I ASKED. OPEN UP THAT "FULL SCALE IMAGE" AND YOU'LL SEE THAT IT'S INTENDED TO SHOW ANDY HOW OLD HE WAS AND WHAT GRADE HE WAS IN IN GIVEN ACADEMIC YEARS. I FELT IT MY DUTY TO DISCLOSE THIS TIDBIT OF INSANITY.

END TRANSMISSION.

April 2, 2005 at 2:24 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Mick thought:

Heather...thanks for the explanation but isn't this your fridge?

April 2, 2005 at 2:34 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Andy thought:

It's a metal panel that i use as a bulletin board at work.

A.

April 2, 2005 at 3:55 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Aaron Sylvan Lord thought:

my god child! how could you ever forget that ninth grade was 1993-4 and that they played whitney houston's "i will always love you" from the bodyguard soundtrack at the end of every school dance????

i guess since you never got your learner's / driver's license it would be harder to know what age you were in which grade, so that i understand. we jews also have the whole bar mitzvah thing to grab onto age wise.

i remember most of my years though moves. which is starting to make this nyc run of ours kind of blurry.

how do you remeber yours heathers?

April 5, 2005 at 12:59 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Andy thought:

Actually, I remember the years of events quite easily. I do it via moves as well: '89 Connecticut, '94 WV, '97 B'more, etc. What I need the chart for is figuring out how old I was in any given year/grade.

For some reason I am terrible with ages. Everytime someone asks me how old a member of my family is, I have to do the math. I take their year of birth (which is easy for me to remember, who knows why), and subtract it from the current year. I have to do this every time, lame I know.

So I made myself a chart, to see how old I was when the Challenger exploded.

A.

April 5, 2005 at 1:22 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Mick thought:

Welcome to Dorktown, population unknown (no one can count).

April 6, 2005 at 4:24 PM - Comment Permalink  

Post a Comment
Hide Comments