The Treehouse + The Cave


The Treehouse + The Cave: Meeting Notes <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9561264\x26blogName\x3dThe+Treehouse+%2B+The+Cave\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thetreehouseandthecave.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thetreehouseandthecave.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2611371644715887499', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Meeting Notes

Meeting Notes
Please view the full-scale images as well - Image 1, Image 2

Rendered freehand over the course of 3, maybe 4 office exchanges, each has about an hour of active drawing time invested. Neither attempted the recording of information exchanged, instead keeping my hands and spastic brain calm while I focused on my participation (and their perception of it).

Sharpie on 60# Offset Text, 2005

Anonymous Anonymous thought:

no straight edge on number 2? impressive.

August 21, 2005 at 10:18 PM - Comment Permalink  
Blogger Andy thought:

Devin,

I've always been adept at connecting point A and point B without the assistance of an aid (I'm a skilled marksman for instance).

I love my Alumicolor triangle (doubling as a circle template), don't get me wrong; it's just that my bosses and peers already think I'm scattered enough. Dragging my studio to the conference room table would do little to diminish the "Art Department" stereotype already hanging thick.

So I fly solo (opting for any drawing, over a perfect one).

A.

August 22, 2005 at 9:03 AM - Comment Permalink  
Anonymous Anonymous thought:

This totally reminds me of every MICA academic class I ever sat through--teacher blabbing on, students completely immersed in their sketchbooks.

But really though, how else to get by during a meeting?

August 23, 2005 at 1:00 AM - Comment Permalink  

Post a Comment
Hide Comments